當前位置:首頁 » 對外貿易 » 外貿口語電話怎麼寫
擴展閱讀
國際貿易專業男女比例 2020-08-26 05:18:03
寧波外貿網站製作 2020-09-01 16:26:57
德驛全球購 2020-08-26 04:14:27

外貿口語電話怎麼寫

發布時間: 2022-09-30 23:24:32

1、英語口語對話範文

整理了一些簡單的英語口語對話範文如下:

M:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到你.
I:Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.我也是,請坐。
M:Thank you!謝謝
I:I:What is your name, please?請問,你叫什麼名字?
M:My name is Zhanghang.我叫張航
I:what is your strongest trait(s)?你個性上最大的特點是什麼?
M:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能幹。

想要了解更多關於英語口語的相關信息,推薦咨詢美聯英語。美聯英語是美國TESOL教育學會認證的英語培訓機構、英國劍橋大學等機構,具備TESOL/TEFL/TKT英語師資團隊。美聯英語嚴選英語授課老師,確保課堂的質量。中教具有英語教學經驗,授課風格風趣幽默,善於調動課堂氣氛。外教大部分來自英語母語國家,發音地道流利且具有TEFL/TESOL教學資質。輔導老師7*24小時解答學習疑問,跟進學習進度和學習軌跡。【免費領取英語試聽課】

2、外貿常用商務英語口語

外貿常用商務英語口語大全

很多外貿新手要面臨客戶來訪的事宜,其中語言工具問題也是困擾相當多的業務員。面對老外對話,聽不懂,說不出是件很尷尬的事情,希望整理下來這些東西能夠對外貿小夥伴有一定的幫助作用!

一、商務:

what time would be convenient for you?

你看什麼時間比較方便?

I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.

我想建議為我們的合作干一杯。

Here is to our next project!

為我們下一個項目乾杯!

would you please tell me when you are free?

請問你什麼時候有空?

gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to concude some business with you。

很高興能有機會拜訪貴公司,希望能與你們做成交易。

what I care about is the quality of the goods.

我關心的是貨物的質量。

please have a look at those samples.

請給我看一下那些樣品。

I'd like to know any business connections abroad.

我想多了解一些你們公司。

I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.

我很樂意提供樣品和價格單給你。

can I have your price list?

你能給我價格單嗎?

will you give us an indication of prices?

你可以給我報一個指示性的價格嗎?

I am in charge of export business.

我負責出口生意。

I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.

我正考慮向你們訂貨。

what about the prices?

那價格方面怎麼樣?

Let's call it a deal.

好,成交!

our proct is the best seller.

我們的產品最暢銷。

our proct is really competitive in the word market.

我們的產品在國際市場上很有競爭力。

our procts have been sold in a number of areas abroad.

我們的產品行銷海外許多地區。

It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.

"重合同,守信用"是我們經營的原則。

I wish you success in your business transaction.

祝你生意興隆。

I want to know your procts.

我想了解一下你們的產品。

this is our latest development.

這是我們的新產品。

we have a wide selection of colors and designs.

我們有很多式樣和顏色可供選擇。

the quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample.

質量必須與樣品一樣。

二、價格

I think we can strike a bargain with you if your prices are competitive.

我認為如果價格有競爭力,我們就可以達成交易。

Is that your quoted prices?

這是你方的價格嗎?

It would be very difficult to come down with the price.

我們很難再降價了。

our prices are the most reasonable.

我們的價格是最合理的。

can you cut down the price for me?

你們可以降低價格嗎?

we can offer you discount terms.

我們可以向你提供折扣。

Do you quote CIG or FOB?

你們報的是到岸價還是離岸價?

I can assure you our price is very favourable.

我可以保證我們的價格是優惠的。

Please give us your best price.

請給我們報最低價。

All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.

所有的價格都是上海港船上交貨價。

Your prices are much too high for us to accept.

你的價格太高,我們不能接受。

I can't allow the price you ask for.

我不能同意你們要求的價格。

we can't cover our proction cost at this price.

這個價格我們不能保本。

Are the price on the list firm offers?

報價單上的價格是實價嗎?

This is the lowest possible price.

這是最低價了。

thank you for your inquiry.

感謝貴方詢價。

How about the prices?

價格如何?

When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.

貴方報價時,請說明付款條件和交貨時間。

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我們的價格是很實際的,是根據合理的利潤提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

如果交易成功,樣品費由我們付。

   三、談判與合同

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我們的價格是很實際的`,是根據合理的利潤提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

如果交易成功,樣品費由我們付。

I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高興我們的談判獲得圓滿成功。

When shall we come to sign the contract?

我們什麼時候簽訂合同?

Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?

我想該簽合同了吧?

Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.

在正式簽約之前,我們要重申一下協議的重點。

As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.

由於合同某些問題尚未解決,所以在合同簽署前仍需繼續協商。

There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.

關於合同我想提出幾點看法。

The seller should try to carry out the contract in time, if not, the buyer has the right to cancel the contact.

賣方應努力按規定履行合同,否則買方有權撤消合同。

No party who has signed the contract has the right to break it.

簽署合同的任何一方都無權撕毀合同。

Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.

合同一旦簽署即具有法律效力。

We can get the contract finalized now.

現在我們可以簽訂合同了。

Have you any questions in regards to the contract?

關於合同你還有什麼問題要問嗎?

   四、訂貨

When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

你什麼時候能確定訂單?

We want to order this article from you.

我們想訂這種做。

What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

你們訂貨的最低量是多少?

May I see your list?

我可以看一下你的貨單嗎?

We postponed an order.

我們推了訂貨。

Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.

一般來說,我們可以提供所有種類的貨。

We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods the prices named.

已收到你方目錄和價格表,現按所示價格購下列貨物。

We find both quality and prices of your procts satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.

我們對你方產品的質量和價格均感滿意,現寄去試訂單,請供應現貨。

We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.

很高興接到你方訂單,並確認予以接受。

As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them as early as possible.

因為貴方訂貨的商品尚有存貨,本公司將一定盡快發運。

I wonder if you could supply us with your latest procts for regular orders.

我想知道你們是否能為我們的定期訂單供應你們的最新產品。

Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.

我們的價格取決於你們訂單的數量。

We could rece our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us.

如果你們訂貨量大的話,我們可以減價5%。

We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.

我們堅決要求立即發貨,否則我方將被迫取消訂單。

We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.

我們想盡快向你們公司落實訂單。

There is a change we have to make in the order.

訂單中有一處需要修改。

    五、運輸

We require that transshipment be allowed.

我們要求允許轉船。

When can you make shipment carefully?

你們什麼時候裝船?

We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.

我們將按規定的時間發貨。

When can you make the balance shipment?

你們何時可以發餘下的貨呢?

I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?

不知道能否盡快裝運訂貨?

Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.

我們討論一下運輸方式吧。

What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?

你建議我們用什麼運輸方式呢?

What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?

你所打算的是哪一種發貨期?

Please ensure that we'll get right shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.

請確保在貨物到達前我方可拿到正確的裝船單據。

When can we collect the goods?

我們什麼時候可以提貨?

We can't advance the time of delivery.

我們無法將交貨時間提前。

I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.

十分抱歉,交貨拖延了。

How long does it take you to make delivery?

你們需要多長時間發貨?

   六、付款

Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.

我們的支付方式是不可撤消的信用證支付,憑裝運單據見票。

Can you pay it on an installment basis?

你們這里可以分期付款嗎?

Do you accept payment by installments?

你同意分期付款嗎?

How would you like payment be made?

你們採取什麼付款方式?

We expect payment in advance on first orders.

我們希望第一次訂貨要求預付貨款。

What are your terms of payment?

你們的付款條件是什麼?

We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.

我們不接收付款交單或承兌交單,我們只收信用證。

Do you accept D/P payment terms.

你們接受付款交單這種方式嗎?

What is the period of validity of this L/C?

這張信用證的有效期是多久?

七、投訴與索賠

The shipment is stuck in customs.

出貨在海關受阻。

If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.

如果你們不能近期發貨,我們將取消訂單。

I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.

我方由於貨物被損向你方投訴。

We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.

很遺憾,我們對商品狀況不滿。

Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.

經檢驗,我們發現貨物達不到樣品的標准。

The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.

所發送的貨比原樣品差。

How many are you short?

你們缺了多少?

Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?

你能將受損的貨品送還我們嗎?運費由我方承擔。

Who'll bear the freight?

運費由誰來承擔?

We have a complaint about quality.

我們要起訴質量問題。

We have to file a claim on you.

我們不得不向貴方提出賠償。

The goods you sent are not up to the standard.

你們發運來的貨物不符合標准。

I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.

我認為責任不在我方。

We can only take on so much.

我們只能承受這么多。

八、稅收

Paying tax is the ty of every citizen.

納稅是每個公民的義務。

How many types are taxes divided into?

稅收可分為多少稅種?

Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.

所得稅可分為個人所得稅和公司所得稅。

The tax rate China is not very high.

中國的稅收率不是很高。

What's the personal income tax rate?

個人所得稅是多少?

Tax evasion is also a crime.

偷稅漏稅也是一種犯罪。

To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.

不開invoice是一種偷稅行為。

Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.

偷稅漏稅者將受到法律制裁。

Shall savings interest be taxed?

存款利息要納稅嗎?

;

3、外貿打電話英語口語

學會打外貿電話是一項很重要的技能。接下來我為大家整理了外貿打電話英語口語,希望對你有幫助哦!

要找的人不在

a: hello, this is carol. may i speak to miss chen?

b: yes, one moment please. i'll get her for you.

a: thank you.

b: i'm sorry, she's not at her room right now.

a: oh, i'll call her again.

翻譯

a: 喂,我是卡羅,可以請陳小姐聽電話嗎?

b: 好,請等一下,我為你轉接。

a: 謝謝。

b: 對不起,她現在不在。

那我在打給她。

   自我介紹時,請注意:

1. "hello"等於是中文的 “喂”,隨時隨地可用。

2. 打電話先行自我介紹是一種禮貌。電話中最常用" this is~"的形態而不是

"here is~"或"i am~",這是打電話需要注意的。

3. " may i speak to~" 也可以換成是 "can i speak to~" 請~聽電話。

   抱歉這么晚打來的說法:

1. I'm sorry to call you so late. 對不起這么晚打電話來。

2. I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time. 抱歉這種時候找你。(含有希望沒有打擾到你的意思)

3. I hope I didn't wake you up so early. 我希望這么早沒有吵到你。

4. I'm sorry to call you so early. 對不起這么早打電話來。

5. I'm sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在這時打擾你。

   有急事時的表達方法:

1. It's urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number?

2. Could you tell me where I can reach her?

3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now.

翻譯:

1. 我有急事,可不可以告訴我她的手機號碼?

2. 能不能告訴我在哪裡可以找到她?

3. 我有急事,需要馬上跟他聯絡。

對方不在的說法:

1. It's nothing important. 沒什麼重要事。

2. It's nothing urgent. Thank you ,good-bye. 沒什麼要緊事,謝謝您,再見。

3. I'll call her again. 我會再打給她。

4. I'll call back later. 我稍後會再打來。

5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 請陳小姐給我回電話。

6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能請她盡快打電話給卡洛?

7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻煩她在七點後打電話到卡洛家。

8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言嗎?

9. Please have her return my call.請她回電話給我。

10. Could you ask him to to call me back? 可以請他給我回電話嗎??r

11. Please tell her Carol called. 請告訴她卡洛找她。

12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍後再打電話來。謝謝你。

13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 請他給2233-4455回電話。

電話答錄機

This is a recording. I'm not at home now. Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you.

這是電話答錄機。我現在不在家,請在"嗶"的一聲之後開始留言。謝謝!

(*: 電話答錄機 是 telephone answering machine)

This is Carol. Pleae give me a call when you are free. My number is 2244-6688.

我是卡洛。有空請回電話給我。我的號碼是2244-6688.對電話答錄機留話時與一般留言無異,說出以下重點即可:

1. 來電者姓名

2. 來電時間

3. 來電目的

4. 聯絡電話或方式

   打公用電話

1. I'm calling from a public phone, so I'll call her again.

2. I'm not at home now, so I'll call her around three o'clock again.

3. May I use your phone?

4. Would you mind if I use your phone?

5. How do I get an outside line?

   打錯電話

1. I'm sorry I have the wrong number.

2. Is this 02-2718-5398?

3. Sorry to have bothered you.

4. I'm sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number.

5. Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344

翻譯&解析

1. 抱歉我打錯電話了。 (打錯電話通常用:have the wrong number 表示)?

2. 這里是02-2718-5398嗎?

3. 很抱歉打擾你了

4. 很抱歉。我想我一定是打錯電話了。

O5. 我可以核對一下電話號碼嗎?是不是2211-3344?

解析:9L6P

1. 區域號碼是 area code

2. 電話號碼的念法:

4念成:area code zero-two, two-two-one-one-three-two-two-four.可念成 oh

或 zero

* 22 可念成 two-two 或 double two

   訂購商品及詢問

1. I'd like to place an order for your party dress from your catalog.

2. May I order some flowers?

3. How can I pay for this item?

4. I'd like to buy the car on your TV commercial.

5. Please send me your catalogue.

6. Do you have any life Menu Magazine tenin stock?

7. How long will it arrive?

8. The Proct you sent to me is not what I ordered.

9. I'm calling about an order I placed a month ago. It hasn't arrived yet.

   聽不清楚

1. Sorry, I didn't catch you.對不起,我聽不懂你說的。

2. Sorry, I didn't understand. 抱歉,我聽不懂。

3. Sorry, I didn't get what you said. 對不起,我沒聽懂你說的話。

4. I can't hear you very well. 我聽不太清楚。

5. I can barely hear you. 我幾乎聽不到你說的。

7. We have a bad connection. 通訊效果不太好。

8. I can't catch what you are saying. 我聽不太清楚你說的話。發生上面的情況,你可以請對方在重復一遍,你可以說:

1. Pardon?請再說一遍好嗎?

2. Excuse me? 請再說一遍?

上列兩句都是對不起之意,但用在會話上,如果後面沒有接說明,並且語尾上揚,就是要對方再說一次。聽到這句話時就要知道對方要自己再說一遍。

3. I beg you pardon? 能請你再說一遍嗎?(此句有請求對方原諒及再說一次的意思)

4. Could you repeat that, please? 能請你再說一遍嗎?

5. Would you say that again? 你能再說一遍嗎?

   請對方說慢點的說法:

1. Would you speak more slowly? 你能再說慢一點嗎?

2. Could you speak up a little? 你能在大聲一點嗎??

(speak up 大聲說=speak out):W({6S S&]

3. Would you speak more clearly? 你能再說清楚一點嗎?

4. Would you explain more for me? 可以為我解釋一遍嗎?

5. Please speak a little louder. 請講大聲一點。

6. Would you slow down, please?清說慢一點好嗎?

幫忙轉分機

1. may i have extension two-one-one?

2. can i have extension two-one-one, please?

3. may i speak to david, extension tow-one-one?

4. extension two-one-one, please.

5. please connect me with extension two-one-one.

6. could you put me through to the personnel department, please?

翻譯:

***通常句子都是越長越禮貌,太簡短會讓人有魯莽的感覺。

要找的人不在 可以留言嗎?

1. May/Can I leave a message?

?2. Is it possible to leave a message?

請他回電給我-Q w R1l/p

1. Would you please ask him to call me taday? 能不能請他今天回電話給我

2. Could you tell him to call me as soon as possible? 能不能請他盡快回電話給我?

3. Could you just tell him David called? 能不能告訴他大衛來過電話?

4. Could you ask him to call me back? 能不能請他回電?

5. Please tell him to call Carol at 2233-4455.請他撥打2233-4455給卡洛回電話。

請問他何時回來

1. When will he be back? 他何時回來?

2. When do you expect him back? 你覺得他何時會回來?

3. Is he coming back soon? 他會馬上回來嗎?

4. Do you know what time she will be back? 你知道他幾點回來?

我會再來電. I'll try again later.我會過一會兒再打來。

2. I'll call again in one hour later.我一個小時後再打來。

3. I'll call back later.我稍候再打過來。

4. Please tell him I called and I'll call him again tomorrow.請告訴他我

來過電話,並且我明天會再打給他。

要如何聯絡他

1. How can I get in touch with him? 我怎樣才能和他聯系?

2. Could you tell me where I can reach him? 可以告訴我怎樣才能找到他嗎

3. What's the easiest way to contact him? 什麼方法可以最快找到他?

4. Could I call his mobilephone? 我可以打他的手機嗎?

請傳真/email給我

1. Would you please send me the data by e-mail?

2. Could you fax the data to my office?

3. Would you send the data by fax?

4. Could you post the data to me

   知公司名並自我介紹

1. Franklin Company Personnel Department. 富蘭克林公司人事部。

2. Good morning Franklin Company, may I help you? 早晨好,富蘭克林公司

3. Personnel Department. This is Carol/Carol speaking. 人事部,我是卡洛

 

4、外貿人常用的英語口語對話

<