当前位置:首页 » 外贸前沿 » even外贸
扩展阅读
国际贸易专业男女比例 2020-08-26 05:18:03
宁波外贸网站制作 2020-09-01 16:26:57
德驿全球购 2020-08-26 04:14:27

even外贸

发布时间: 2023-03-09 03:20:35

1、求外贸英语函电作文翻译!!!急!!!

Dear XXX,

Thank you for your mail on Mar. 20th. We have discussed about your responses to our quotation for the socks.
As the price was precisely worked out, we are sorry that we cannot lower the price even if we would like to meet all of your requirements. Even though our price is different from other suppliers, which we believe the reason is for our outstanding proct quality is much superior to the ones of other foreign brands, you can benefit yourself by ordering from us.
However, considering supporting your business in the instry, we would like to offer you a 5% discount, which is under the circumstances that the MOQ is 5000 pairs from your side.
If the deal is acceptable, please inform your PO quantity as soon as possible. Your understanding and support is highly appreciated.

Best regards,
XXX
Mar. 29, 2007

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
您好,本人按原文翻译的外贸邮件如上供参考。其中,MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) 为“最小订货量”,PO (Purchase Order) 为“订单”。
外贸邮件需要礼貌客气,最后加上一句套话可能会好点。
建议原文可以表达得尽量再委婉些,毕竟作为卖家在谈价钱时要对买家客气礼貌,才有可能让对方觉得是诚心的。
希望回答对您有帮助,不明白可继续提问。

2、外贸英语翻译~~~急~~~~~~~~

Through the internship in this company, I have preliminarily understood the relative professional knowledge. In the practice, combining with the knowledge and the practice of international trade, I think there are following deficiency in this company: 1) the foreign trade enterprise is overstaffed, there are too many excess employees , some of them are not familiar with the international laws, the terms of import and export and the business process;
2) lacks the high-qualified talents, and also lacks the mechanism to detain the talents, and let the talents fully play his role . Several of management administrative personnel in this company are transferred through the administrative way, certainly know little of the foreign trade service.Some of them even cannot understand English, let alone communicating or negotiating with the the overseas counterpart in English. The majority of existing clerks are graated from foreign trade, they understand English and the international trade service, but don’ understand the relative proction technology. More serious is, because the company interior management and the distribution mechanism are of unreasonable, in addition the large portion of retirees,and too heavy original burdens cause some of staff make bigger contribution but whose personal reasonable reward has not really been embodied. Then appear the phenomenon that someone who attained the large quantity overseas order form leaves the enterprise, carries off the order form, and organizes the foreign trade company by himself,Which causes heavy loss in the management resources and the economic efficiency, and harms company's further development.

3、外贸英语翻译

Last night I go back and think for a moment, I understand the company currently faces many problems, I am also very willing to cooperate with the company together to face these problems, and in fact I think for companies everywhere, travel time will choose the cheapest flight, go to the factory inspection I will quietly to the factory's contact information and then skip trading company, the next time you order direct from the factory, the price to the company for 5 dollars.
But I had to also consider myself, I work for ten years, no four gold, wages in a bottom level. I HANDLE the whole orders of A sector, but do you know A sector covers a wide range of procts, I need to FOLLOW 30 or even 40 different suppliers. And almost we are doing each guest has orders including the TTB, although not large amounts of orders, but this is precisely the place where the most difficult, I need to go to a factory to accept our order form. It is hoped that the company can help solve my problem. If the company cannot solve, I can only choose to leave

4、求一段外贸 汉译英 达人们进啊

减少中国对外贸易顺差的对策
China's foreign trade surplus rece countermeasures

中国商品出口的快速发展一方面对国民经济发展提供了有利的外部支撑;
The rapid development of China's merchandise exports one hand to the development of national economy provides favourable external support;

另一方面由于贸易顺差也使贸易摩擦加剧,造成一些不利影响如何实现相对均衡,解决好中国与主要贸易伙伴之间的顺差问题是一个重大课题。
On the other hand, because of trade surplus also make the trade friction intensified, causing some adverse influence on how to achieve, to solve the relative balance between China and its major trading partners of the surplus is a major issue.

任何一种无休止地贸易顺差最终都会导致贸易体系崩溃。
Any kind of endless trade surplus can eventually lead to trade system collapse.

中国如此巨大的顺差、如此之高的外贸依存度不可能持久,有秩序削减势在必行。
China so huge surplus, so high foreign dependence could not lasting, orderly cut is imperative.

首先,我们要有秩序的削减贸易顺差、降低外贸依存度,扩大内需,尤其是提高国内消费需求。
First, we must have the order of foreign trade surplus, rece cuts dependence, expanding domestic demand, especially improve domestic consumption demand.

其次要积极的扩大进口和加强对外投资的力度。
Secondly, we should actively expand imports and strengthen the strength of foreign investment.

而在实施上述策略时可以参考以下几方面:
And in the implementation of the strategy can refer to the following aspects:

完善人名币汇率形成机制
Perfect even currency exchange rate mechanism

1996年颁布的条例规定,人民币汇率实行以市场供求为基础的、单一的、有管理的浮动汇率制度。
The regulations promulgated in 1996, RMB exchange rate for based on market supply and demand, a single, managed floating exchange rate system.

修订后的条列规定,人名币汇率实行以市场供求为基础的、有管理的浮动汇率制度。
The revised a column, even currency exchange rate for regulations based on market supply and demand, managed floating exchange rate system.

中国自三年前启动了人名币汇率形成机制改革,实行以市场供求为基础、参考一篮子货币政策进行调节、有管理的浮动汇率制度。
Since China launched the even money three years ago, implement the formation mechanism of exchange rate reform based on market supply and demand, with reference to a basket of monetary policy to adjust a managed floating exchange rate system.

人名币汇率的弹性不断加强,市场在人名币汇率决定中的基础作用得以更好的发挥。
Even currency flexibility of the exchange rate, the market continuously strengthened in even currency exchange rate determination to make the basic role of the play.

进一步完善人民币汇率形成机制对促进中国外贸发展方式的转变、产品结构的调整,都有着显著的促进作用。
To further improve the RMB exchange rate mechanism to promote the transformation of development mode of foreign trade of China, proct structure adjustment, have significant stimulative effect.

但是由于人民币汇率缺乏弹性,实质上,中国依然是固定汇率制度,而且是盯住美元的固定汇率制度,因此浮动汇率机制的缺陷造成了人民币难以对美元以及其他主要储备货币的汇率变化做出及时的反应,并且由于国内一直以来将通货膨胀控制在较低水平,中国的名义汇率是固定不变的,而实际有效汇率却不断贬值,进而造成贸易顺差不断扩大。
But e to lack of RMB exchange rate flexibility, in essence, China still is fixed exchange rate system, and is pegged to the dollar of fixed exchange rate system, therefore the floating exchange rate mechanism defects caused the yuan against the dollar and other major to reserve currency exchange rate changes make timely response, and because the domestic has been keep inflation low, and China's nominal exchange rate is fixed, but actual and effective exchange rate has fallen, causing the expanded trade surplus.

因此进一步完善人民币汇率形成机制不仅可以是国内企业更好的应对国际政治、经济、贸易、投资等环境的变化,还可以降低企业在浮动汇率机制下的经营风险。
So further improve the RMB exchange rate mechanism can not only is the domestic enterprise better to deal with the international political, economic, trade, investment and the change of environment, still can rece enterprise in the floating exchange rate mechanism business risk.

5、外贸英语翻译 急急急 在线等 采纳加50

1.We would like to know how you will pack the silk dress.
您能否告诉我们该批丝绸衣服的包装方法?
2.The next thing I’d like to bring up for discussion is packing.
下一个讨论的话题是:包装
3.We have no objection to the stipulations about the
packing and shipping mark.
对于贵司的包装和麦头我们没有意见~
4.Would you like to have a look at the sample of the packing?
您能否看一下(确认)我们样品的包装是否可以?
5.It would cost more for you to pack the goods in wooden cases.
如果用木质材料包装的话,要花贵司更多的资金~
6.The appearance of the package that catches the eye is surely a
great help in pushing sales.
这么醒目的包装显然对促销产品很有帮助~
7.Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage
ring transit.
硬包装显然对产品在运输过程中出现意外有很好的保护作用~
8.Without good and attractive packing, the buyer just ignore
your procts or even refuse to have a look at them even if
they are of best quality.
就算你的产品质量再高,没有好的,吸引人的包装,买手不会考虑你的产品,甚至连看都不看一眼~
9.Damp-proofing measures should be taken for the goods ordered.
订单产品需要防水包装~
10.I must make it clear that for different packing materials,
expenses will be different.
必须声明的一点是:不同的包装材料,会有不同的包装费用。。

我只把意思翻了,没有修饰啦~
今天心情不好,翻的不好,请原谅~

6、服装外贸英语翻译,高手强人帮帮忙啊,小女子在线等

1。请注意起皱纹的侧骨
2。请注意即使针
3。袖窿缝是皱纹,请提高。
4。回来领是回皱纹,请提高。
5。Pkt位置是答斜在顶部和底部。
6。打枣点在开放不直pkt
7。在开放的长方形针pkt是不一致的宽度
8。自我绑定宽度不均匀,针数甚至不是要么
9。缝合:看来塔克在罩缝合。
10。锁链的腰弹性:它太松,不当的纱线张力。
11。腰弹性收集:请让更均匀。
12边缝:请不要反向缝上阵线
13。腰带缝合是波浪/丑陋的、不公平、不整洁的,而不是一条直线。
14。请避免伸出腰带上边缘造成的皱褶效应
15。pkt位置设置从门襟参差不齐分开在顶部和底部:顶级= 5.6厘米,底= 5.2厘米,请确保设置超过5厘米均匀。
16。哼哼形状不是一样前左派与右派之间的一面,正面和背面。
17。外和底层不相同的长度
18。与曲线形状前面摺边s / b相同形状在上部和下部面板
19。按钮设置有松散的线程在每个按钮下CF,线程是很容易把解开和纽扣掉了,你需要调整正确的按钮设置机。
20。请注意起皱纹的侧骨和甚至使针
有些瞎翻的。。。。。。

7、外贸英语翻译

I think about it last night when I was back home. I totally understand our company Home Department has faced lots of problems at present. And I'm also willing to face these problems together with company. And in fact, I have done it already. Chose cheapest airline on business, made next order with factory directy and skiped trading company when going to factory to check goods and to get factory contact details unnoticedly, what saved 3U.S dollars of unit price for company. I always take toughts for company in many aspects. But I also have to take me into consideration. I have worked for nine years without Gold IV and my salary is in much lower level. I handled all orders in houseware. And as you know, the procts in houseware field is in wide range. Meanwhile I'm required to follow 30 even 40 suppliers from different places. The customers what we now have cooperated with, have placed orders, including FG4,though order amount is not so huge. And this point is just most difficult. I have needed to ask for vendor to accept our orders. All in all, hope company could help me to resolve my difficulties.If it cannot be solved by company, I have to leave. Thanks.

有些稍微改变了一下和调整了一下语句顺序。

8、能不能给我些外贸常用口语?公司给了我外国客户名单,我如何和他们沟通,我们公司准备做外销!

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 It's just the matter of the schele,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed ring the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。

19 We've arranged our schele without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20 Here is a of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

27 You'll know our procts better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
29 Then we could look at the proction line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

32 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

35 All proets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为?

39 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?

41 Is the proction line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

43 All procts have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

44 What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
先把这些背完吧 !哈哈 是不太多了?
最常用商务口语!!

1 I\'ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You\'re going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It\'s just the matter of the schele,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we\'ll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We\'ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We\'d have to compare notes on what we\'ve discussed ring the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That\'ll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we\'d have some ideas of what you\'ll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can\'t say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It\'ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn\'t you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I\'m afraid that won\'t be possible,much as we\'d like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We\'ve got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 We\'ve arranged our schele without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish you\'ll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
26 I\'ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
27 You\'ll know our procts better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
29 Then we could look at the proction line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
35 All proets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
41 Is the proction line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
43 All procts have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
44 What\'s your general impression,may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
45 I\'m impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
46 The proct gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
51 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
52 I\'d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
53 We are happy to be of help.
我们十分乐意帮助。
54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
57 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
58 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
59 They\'ve met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
60 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
61 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
62 No wonder you\'re so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。
63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
65 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽谈生意?
66 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
67 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
68 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
70 I\'ve read about it,but I\'d like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
71 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our proct.
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
74 When I present my views on the competitive procts, I will refer to the patent situation.
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
75 Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。
76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
77 Has your company done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
81 I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一个要求吗?
82 Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
93 I don\'t know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事总有例外。
96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
98 I don\'t know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
应该够你搞定了