当前位置:首页 » 对外贸易 » 外贸口语电话怎么写
扩展阅读
国际贸易专业男女比例 2020-08-26 05:18:03
宁波外贸网站制作 2020-09-01 16:26:57
德驿全球购 2020-08-26 04:14:27

外贸口语电话怎么写

发布时间: 2022-09-30 23:24:32

1、英语口语对话范文

整理了一些简单的英语口语对话范文如下:

M:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.
I:Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.我也是,请坐。
M:Thank you!谢谢
I:I:What is your name, please?请问,你叫什么名字?
M:My name is Zhanghang.我叫张航
I:what is your strongest trait(s)?你个性上最大的特点是什么?
M:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。

想要了解更多关于英语口语的相关信息,推荐咨询美联英语。美联英语是美国TESOL教育学会认证的英语培训机构、英国剑桥大学等机构,具备TESOL/TEFL/TKT英语师资团队。美联英语严选英语授课老师,确保课堂的质量。中教具有英语教学经验,授课风格风趣幽默,善于调动课堂气氛。外教大部分来自英语母语国家,发音地道流利且具有TEFL/TESOL教学资质。辅导老师7*24小时解答学习疑问,跟进学习进度和学习轨迹。【免费领取英语试听课】

2、外贸常用商务英语口语

外贸常用商务英语口语大全

很多外贸新手要面临客户来访的事宜,其中语言工具问题也是困扰相当多的业务员。面对老外对话,听不懂,说不出是件很尴尬的事情,希望整理下来这些东西能够对外贸小伙伴有一定的帮助作用!

一、商务:

what time would be convenient for you?

你看什么时间比较方便?

I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.

我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。

Here is to our next project!

为我们下一个项目干杯!

would you please tell me when you are free?

请问你什么时候有空?

gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to concude some business with you。

很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

what I care about is the quality of the goods.

我关心的是货物的质量。

please have a look at those samples.

请给我看一下那些样品。

I'd like to know any business connections abroad.

我想多了解一些你们公司。

I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.

我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。

can I have your price list?

你能给我价格单吗?

will you give us an indication of prices?

你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?

I am in charge of export business.

我负责出口生意。

I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.

我正考虑向你们订货。

what about the prices?

那价格方面怎么样?

Let's call it a deal.

好,成交!

our proct is the best seller.

我们的产品最畅销。

our proct is really competitive in the word market.

我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

our procts have been sold in a number of areas abroad.

我们的产品行销海外许多地区。

It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.

"重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。

I wish you success in your business transaction.

祝你生意兴隆。

I want to know your procts.

我想了解一下你们的产品。

this is our latest development.

这是我们的新产品。

we have a wide selection of colors and designs.

我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

the quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample.

质量必须与样品一样。

二、价格

I think we can strike a bargain with you if your prices are competitive.

我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。

Is that your quoted prices?

这是你方的价格吗?

It would be very difficult to come down with the price.

我们很难再降价了。

our prices are the most reasonable.

我们的价格是最合理的。

can you cut down the price for me?

你们可以降低价格吗?

we can offer you discount terms.

我们可以向你提供折扣。

Do you quote CIG or FOB?

你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

I can assure you our price is very favourable.

我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

Please give us your best price.

请给我们报最低价。

All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.

所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。

Your prices are much too high for us to accept.

你的价格太高,我们不能接受。

I can't allow the price you ask for.

我不能同意你们要求的价格。

we can't cover our proction cost at this price.

这个价格我们不能保本。

Are the price on the list firm offers?

报价单上的价格是实价吗?

This is the lowest possible price.

这是最低价了。

thank you for your inquiry.

感谢贵方询价。

How about the prices?

价格如何?

When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.

贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

   三、谈判与合同

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的`,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。

When shall we come to sign the contract?

我们什么时候签订合同?

Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?

我想该签合同了吧?

Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.

在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。

As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.

由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。

There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.

关于合同我想提出几点看法。

The seller should try to carry out the contract in time, if not, the buyer has the right to cancel the contact.

卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。

No party who has signed the contract has the right to break it.

签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。

Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.

合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

We can get the contract finalized now.

现在我们可以签订合同了。

Have you any questions in regards to the contract?

关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?

   四、订货

When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

你什么时候能确定订单?

We want to order this article from you.

我们想订这种做。

What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

你们订货的最低量是多少?

May I see your list?

我可以看一下你的货单吗?

We postponed an order.

我们推了订货。

Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.

一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。

We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods the prices named.

已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。

We find both quality and prices of your procts satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.

我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。

We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.

很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。

As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them as early as possible.

因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。

I wonder if you could supply us with your latest procts for regular orders.

我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。

Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.

我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。

We could rece our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us.

如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。

We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.

我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。

We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.

我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。

There is a change we have to make in the order.

订单中有一处需要修改。

    五、运输

We require that transshipment be allowed.

我们要求允许转船。

When can you make shipment carefully?

你们什么时候装船?

We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.

我们将按规定的时间发货。

When can you make the balance shipment?

你们何时可以发余下的货呢?

I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?

不知道能否尽快装运订货?

Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.

我们讨论一下运输方式吧。

What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?

你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?

What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?

你所打算的是哪一种发货期?

Please ensure that we'll get right shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.

请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。

When can we collect the goods?

我们什么时候可以提货?

We can't advance the time of delivery.

我们无法将交货时间提前。

I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.

十分抱歉,交货拖延了。

How long does it take you to make delivery?

你们需要多长时间发货?

   六、付款

Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.

我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。

Can you pay it on an installment basis?

你们这里可以分期付款吗?

Do you accept payment by installments?

你同意分期付款吗?

How would you like payment be made?

你们采取什么付款方式?

We expect payment in advance on first orders.

我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。

What are your terms of payment?

你们的付款条件是什么?

We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.

我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。

Do you accept D/P payment terms.

你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?

What is the period of validity of this L/C?

这张信用证的有效期是多久?

七、投诉与索赔

The shipment is stuck in customs.

出货在海关受阻。

If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.

如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。

I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.

我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。

We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.

很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。

Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.

经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。

The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.

所发送的货比原样品差。

How many are you short?

你们缺了多少?

Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?

你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。

Who'll bear the freight?

运费由谁来承担?

We have a complaint about quality.

我们要起诉质量问题。

We have to file a claim on you.

我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。

The goods you sent are not up to the standard.

你们发运来的货物不符合标准。

I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.

我认为责任不在我方。

We can only take on so much.

我们只能承受这么多。

八、税收

Paying tax is the ty of every citizen.

纳税是每个公民的义务。

How many types are taxes divided into?

税收可分为多少税种?

Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.

所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。

The tax rate China is not very high.

中国的税收率不是很高。

What's the personal income tax rate?

个人所得税是多少?

Tax evasion is also a crime.

偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。

To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.

不开invoice是一种偷税行为。

Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.

偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。

Shall savings interest be taxed?

存款利息要纳税吗?

;

3、外贸打电话英语口语

学会打外贸电话是一项很重要的技能。接下来我为大家整理了外贸打电话英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!

要找的人不在

a: hello, this is carol. may i speak to miss chen?

b: yes, one moment please. i'll get her for you.

a: thank you.

b: i'm sorry, she's not at her room right now.

a: oh, i'll call her again.

翻译

a: 喂,我是卡罗,可以请陈小姐听电话吗?

b: 好,请等一下,我为你转接。

a: 谢谢。

b: 对不起,她现在不在。

那我在打给她。

   自我介绍时,请注意:

1. "hello"等于是中文的 “喂”,随时随地可用。

2. 打电话先行自我介绍是一种礼貌。电话中最常用" this is~"的形态而不是

"here is~"或"i am~",这是打电话需要注意的。

3. " may i speak to~" 也可以换成是 "can i speak to~" 请~听电话。

   抱歉这么晚打来的说法:

1. I'm sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。

2. I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思)

3. I hope I didn't wake you up so early. 我希望这么早没有吵到你。

4. I'm sorry to call you so early. 对不起这么早打电话来。

5. I'm sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在这时打扰你。

   有急事时的表达方法:

1. It's urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number?

2. Could you tell me where I can reach her?

3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now.

翻译:

1. 我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码?

2. 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?

3. 我有急事,需要马上跟他联络。

对方不在的说法:

1. It's nothing important. 没什么重要事。

2. It's nothing urgent. Thank you ,good-bye. 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。

3. I'll call her again. 我会再打给她。

4. I'll call back later. 我稍后会再打来。

5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。

6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?

7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。

8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?

9. Please have her return my call.请她回电话给我。

10. Could you ask him to to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗??r

11. Please tell her Carol called. 请告诉她卡洛找她。

12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。

13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 请他给2233-4455回电话。

电话答录机

This is a recording. I'm not at home now. Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you.

这是电话答录机。我现在不在家,请在"哔"的一声之后开始留言。谢谢!

(*: 电话答录机 是 telephone answering machine)

This is Carol. Pleae give me a call when you are free. My number is 2244-6688.

我是卡洛。有空请回电话给我。我的号码是2244-6688.对电话答录机留话时与一般留言无异,说出以下重点即可:

1. 来电者姓名

2. 来电时间

3. 来电目的

4. 联络电话或方式

   打公用电话

1. I'm calling from a public phone, so I'll call her again.

2. I'm not at home now, so I'll call her around three o'clock again.

3. May I use your phone?

4. Would you mind if I use your phone?

5. How do I get an outside line?

   打错电话

1. I'm sorry I have the wrong number.

2. Is this 02-2718-5398?

3. Sorry to have bothered you.

4. I'm sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number.

5. Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344

翻译&解析

1. 抱歉我打错电话了。 (打错电话通常用:have the wrong number 表示)?

2. 这里是02-2718-5398吗?

3. 很抱歉打扰你了

4. 很抱歉。我想我一定是打错电话了。

O5. 我可以核对一下电话号码吗?是不是2211-3344?

解析:9L6P

1. 区域号码是 area code

2. 电话号码的念法:

4念成:area code zero-two, two-two-one-one-three-two-two-four.可念成 oh

或 zero

* 22 可念成 two-two 或 double two

   订购商品及询问

1. I'd like to place an order for your party dress from your catalog.

2. May I order some flowers?

3. How can I pay for this item?

4. I'd like to buy the car on your TV commercial.

5. Please send me your catalogue.

6. Do you have any life Menu Magazine tenin stock?

7. How long will it arrive?

8. The Proct you sent to me is not what I ordered.

9. I'm calling about an order I placed a month ago. It hasn't arrived yet.

   听不清楚

1. Sorry, I didn't catch you.对不起,我听不懂你说的。

2. Sorry, I didn't understand. 抱歉,我听不懂。

3. Sorry, I didn't get what you said. 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。

4. I can't hear you very well. 我听不太清楚。

5. I can barely hear you. 我几乎听不到你说的。

7. We have a bad connection. 通讯效果不太好。

8. I can't catch what you are saying. 我听不太清楚你说的话。发生上面的情况,你可以请对方在重复一遍,你可以说:

1. Pardon?请再说一遍好吗?

2. Excuse me? 请再说一遍?

上列两句都是对不起之意,但用在会话上,如果后面没有接说明,并且语尾上扬,就是要对方再说一次。听到这句话时就要知道对方要自己再说一遍。

3. I beg you pardon? 能请你再说一遍吗?(此句有请求对方原谅及再说一次的意思)

4. Could you repeat that, please? 能请你再说一遍吗?

5. Would you say that again? 你能再说一遍吗?

   请对方说慢点的说法:

1. Would you speak more slowly? 你能再说慢一点吗?

2. Could you speak up a little? 你能在大声一点吗??

(speak up 大声说=speak out):W({6S S&]

3. Would you speak more clearly? 你能再说清楚一点吗?

4. Would you explain more for me? 可以为我解释一遍吗?

5. Please speak a little louder. 请讲大声一点。

6. Would you slow down, please?清说慢一点好吗?

帮忙转分机

1. may i have extension two-one-one?

2. can i have extension two-one-one, please?

3. may i speak to david, extension tow-one-one?

4. extension two-one-one, please.

5. please connect me with extension two-one-one.

6. could you put me through to the personnel department, please?

翻译:

***通常句子都是越长越礼貌,太简短会让人有鲁莽的感觉。

要找的人不在 可以留言吗?

1. May/Can I leave a message?

?2. Is it possible to leave a message?

请他回电给我-Q w R1l/p

1. Would you please ask him to call me taday? 能不能请他今天回电话给我

2. Could you tell him to call me as soon as possible? 能不能请他尽快回电话给我?

3. Could you just tell him David called? 能不能告诉他大卫来过电话?

4. Could you ask him to call me back? 能不能请他回电?

5. Please tell him to call Carol at 2233-4455.请他拨打2233-4455给卡洛回电话。

请问他何时回来

1. When will he be back? 他何时回来?

2. When do you expect him back? 你觉得他何时会回来?

3. Is he coming back soon? 他会马上回来吗?

4. Do you know what time she will be back? 你知道他几点回来?

我会再来电. I'll try again later.我会过一会儿再打来。

2. I'll call again in one hour later.我一个小时后再打来。

3. I'll call back later.我稍候再打过来。

4. Please tell him I called and I'll call him again tomorrow.请告诉他我

来过电话,并且我明天会再打给他。

要如何联络他

1. How can I get in touch with him? 我怎样才能和他联系?

2. Could you tell me where I can reach him? 可以告诉我怎样才能找到他吗

3. What's the easiest way to contact him? 什么方法可以最快找到他?

4. Could I call his mobilephone? 我可以打他的手机吗?

请传真/email给我

1. Would you please send me the data by e-mail?

2. Could you fax the data to my office?

3. Would you send the data by fax?

4. Could you post the data to me

   知公司名并自我介绍

1. Franklin Company Personnel Department. 富兰克林公司人事部。

2. Good morning Franklin Company, may I help you? 早晨好,富兰克林公司

3. Personnel Department. This is Carol/Carol speaking. 人事部,我是卡洛

 

4、外贸人常用的英语口语对话

<